The Pays des Achards is ideally located between land and sea. A few steps from the most beautiful coastal towns of Vendée and the natural areas of the Grand Littoral, leisure activities and the visits are numerous.
Animal parks, sporting and recreational activities, museums, historical sites and maritime links to the Vendée islands, here are some ideas for possible outings around our territory.
Think about it: our billetterie allows you to take advantage of discounts and good deals from our partners. By mail, telephone or on site at the Tourist Office, we are at your disposal.
The must-sees in Vendée
“The + ticket office”: Take advantage of advantageous rates by buying your tickets for the Puy du Fou and your crossings for the Ile d'Yeu at the Tourist Office.
- Le Puy du Fou was voted the best amusement park in the world! Live a moving experience, rich in strong emotions with timeless shows. Discover this land where heroes are eternal.
- Embark on the boats of the Vendée company and succumb to the charm of Ile d'Yeu. It is one of the most beautiful destinations on the Atlantic coast, with its wild coast classified as a “natural site”, its cliffs, its Old Castle and the port of La Meule.
Gardens and animal sites
“The + ticket office”: Take advantage of advantageous rates by buying your tickets for the Zoo des Sables and the Aquarium de Vendée at the Tourist Office.
- For the curious by nature, explore the extraordinary vegetable garden thanks to unusual experiences,
- Treat yourself to a natural parenthesis at Sables Zoo with more than 500 exotic animals,
- Discover the diversity of marine ecosystems at Vendée Aquarium,
- Attend equestrian art shows in a covered area with Artpaillange stables.
The sports activities
“The + ticket office”: Save time at checkout by buying your tickets for the O'Fun Park leisure park at the Tourist Office.
- Fill up on sensations with Atlantic Wake Park, your unique nautical leisure center in Vendée,
- Practice a nautical activity on the shores of Lac du Jaunay with Cano'evasion,
- Experience thrills in karts and quads with Mecamax on monitored circuits,
- Escape on an electric scooter through the marshes and vineyards with Liberty and Trott,
- Treat yourself to an amazing day at the amusement park O'Fun Park, with laughter, emotion and pleasure.
“The + ticket office”: Save time at checkout by buying your tickets for the O'Gliss Park water park at the Tourist Office.
- Discover the largest water park in France and fill up on sensations at O'Gliss Park,
- Have fun at Dunes amusement park, an ideal place to go back to childhood,
- Leave nothing to chance to get out in time in the 3 rooms of theEscape Game Aiz'Pace Time,
- Take your children to let off steam at the Sablotins Park, a world of games just for them!
Museums and castles
- Step back in time in miniature scale as you journey through the 1900s to Miniature Vendee,
- Dive into the heart of the Middle Ages in the footsteps of Richard the Lionheart at Talmont Castle,
- Travel back in time and enjoy the vast outdoor spaces at Apremont Castle,
- Go around the world of seashells at Shell Museum, a unique collection in Europe!